iPhone 7 or 7plus

Reaction score
Looking at upgrading my phone. I currently have an ipad mini 2 and an iphone 6 (regular size). before I go any further, I should mention that I don't own a phantom yet. My plan is to buy one after the 1st of June. Finally got the wife on board and everything, just saving up to be able to buy the p4p. My question is this: I am upgrading my phone no matter what, but should I go with the 7 or the 7 plus? I want to be able to fly with VR goggle and without VR goggles. Does the iPhone 7 plus work well with VR goggles? is the 7 plus big enough to take the place of an ipad min 2, since the processor is faster? or do you think the added screen sized of the mini 2 makes it a better option? I am hoping that a 7 plus can satisfy both the vr goggle and the regular flight mode mounted to the controller, but if you think its just too small i may just go with a 7 and use my mini 2 for the controlller.

anybody have suggestions for which vr headset works best with iphone 7 plus in terms of comfort and user friendliness?

I suggest the new Dji Goggles
Looking to stay on the cheap side, not ready to invest in true FPV goggles. Im looking for which VR headset works the best when using an iphone 7 plus. I know that true FPV goggles will provide a better experience, but at this time i'm not willing to invest that much. Maybe in the future

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj