Iphone 6S battery drain

Reaction score
Hi, Just got my DJI P3 standard and was able to fly it for 6 minutes before my iPhone went dead starting with 70% battery charge. I heard this issue was known to DJI and was wondering if there is a fix.

Thanks

Hi, Just got my DJI P3 standard and was able to fly it for 6 minutes before my iPhone went dead starting with 70% battery charge. I heard this issue was known to DJI and was wondering if there is a fix.

Thanks

Hi Luca, I'm not sure if this is the answer you're looking for but I know that there is a problem with iPhone 6s batteries randomly going dead. This is caused by a defective battery being placed in the iPhone 6s around September to October I believe. Here's their link to check if your iPhone is eligible for a battery replacement; iPhone 6s Program for Unexpected Shutdown Issues - Apple Support

My phone went dead today while flying which made me skip a heart beat, I'm getting my phone repaired on Monday, best of luck :)

Reactions: Luca1973
Thank you very much for your reply. I tried and it is not the issue apparently. It is a random incompatibility between the app and the phone which I thought had been resolved by now. I bypassed it with a battery pack connected while flying.

Reactions: FlyingJello
Your phone battery is dying and needs to be replaced. Use it in the cold outdoors with some other apps and you'll see the same problem. Notorious iPhone flaw

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: FlyingJello
I got this same issue with iPhone 6. Just gave a search in this forum which led me here, even tho my phone has 80% btry but it is shutting down in 10 mnts so it doesnt matter how much charge I have in drone because anyways I have to go home in 10 mnts or have to carry a power bank. Did you guys get any solution?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav