Ipads

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been flying my phantom 4 for a while now and I use my ix with dji go4. I want to make a switch to an iPad mini and not sure what model will support the dji go4 with minimal to no lag time. Can anyone send any advice it will be most appreciated.

Ipad 4 mini works great for me. I have seen no lag with the mini, but I only shoot photos and have only shot a couple of videos. Planning tight missions with litchi isn't the best due to the smaller size screen, that's when I go to mission hub on the computer.

A has been said- the Mini 4 is up to the task. I would go for the 5 though if its within budget. The 4 will be 4 years old in September so obviously the 5 will give you some confidence it will continue to be up to the task for a longer period.

Reactions: Quest-So
Ipad 4 mini works great for me. I have seen no lag with the mini, but I only shoot photos and have only shot a couple of videos. Planning tight missions with litchi isn't the best due to the smaller size screen, that's when I go to mission hub on the computer.
Thanks Maddy

A has been said- the Mini 4 is up to the task. I would go for the 5 though if its within budget. The 4 will be 4 years old in September so obviously the 5 will give you some confidence it will continue to be up to the task for a longer period.
Thanks WTB I will check them both out. Which ever one i get it will be solely dedicated to the drone so i will get the most cost effective one

Reactions: Quest-So
I have been using an iPad Air and it works great and I also love to size easier to see everything on a full-size iPad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga