iPad Pro Mount

I know there has been a lot of discussion regarding the iPad Pro Mount. Here is how I use an iPad Pro with my phantom 4

I have the lapworks Gripzilla. Using the Velcro hand strap wrapped around the phone holder I have successfully used the iPad Pro.
I am considering buying a secondary phone holder and using the included adapter screw it into the phone mount. Has slots in the back. Figure if I drill the holes and use a nut and bolt I can mount it better. Will post updated photos if I decide to do this.

Below are some pics of the lapworks gripzilla mounted on the remote
The 9.7" iPadPro fits snugly au naturel into the stock tablet holder, without all the bulk and weight of a different setup. It also stays cooler without a case.

I am aware of all of that. However I use a 10.5” for work.
Using this for the phantom is nice. Thought I would share how I am able to use it. The case protect the tablet from damage when not used with the drone. Easier to mount with it the next remove the case.

I appreciate your input.

Thank you

I am aware of all of that. However I use a 10.5” for work.
Using this for the phantom is nice. Thought I would share how I am able to use it. The case protect the tablet from damage when not used with the drone. Easier to mount with it the next remove the case.

I appreciate your input.

Thank you
Yes, anything larger requires an adapter of some sort. Good choice for handling the larger iPadPro when not flying with it.:cool:

Reactions: Ddarcy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94