Ipad Mini i could locked, will this work ?

Reaction score
Just had a 4 bought for my birthday :)

Would an ipad mini that's icloud locked still work ok for use with my phantom 4 ? thats all i would want it for

Cloud locked as in Stolen ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If it's iCloud locked no one else but the previous owner can unlock/use it. Pretty much it's useless and it's an expensive paper weight

Take it to a computer repair shop, it can be unlocked- my "friend" once bought one from eBay and ran into the same problem[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Actually, it can't be. Regardless if you reinstall the iOS via DFU mode or not. Anytime it boots up and connects to a network to try to authenticate it's serial number which is registered to that Apple ID, it'll require you to login to either continue or unregister it.

Thanks for the info, they were just cheap on ebay that was all, i had no idea why, but now i know,lol

So you remove the module that stores the serial number information to by pass it checking your serial with the apple ID it was registered to. I mean if you're willing to screw up your motherboard then I guess that would work.

What could possibly go wrong ?

Apple ID and password to remove iCloud from iPad, but if forgot Apple ID and password, we should fix iCloud locked iPad without password with the help of the tool, but it's better to backup iPad to computer in the first, and then use the tool to remove iCloud lock on iPad.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31