IPAD MINI 4 Panic encounter.

I've noticed that my android tablet will charge when its hooked up to the controller but my iPhone 6 will not. It charges for just a second when I first plug it in but then it immediately quits charging. What's up with that?

I've noticed that my android tablet will charge when its hooked up to the controller but my iPhone 6 will not. It charges for just a second when I first plug it in but then it immediately quits charging. What's up with that?
Some devices require a higher current to charge and if not present, don't charge. Same with my iPad.

Geo

Reactions: Duchunter
You can do this by moving zooming in/out the planned flight area within WiFi network at home/work/wherever you have wifi.
Ok thanks, do i do this cache planning with the iPad in Google maps or iOS maps, or the No Fly zones map from the DJi Go 4 app..?
Many thanks!!

The 10% battery level will make you descend, however if the controller LED is green, that means you have a connection. If you have a connection, and you have disabled RTH, you can slow the descent and potentially maintain altitude by giving it "full up" left stick, in case you need to travel horizontally farther.

Sounds like you barely made it back. Sweet ending.
The 10% battery was on the ipad not the P4.

I've flown my Phantoms down to 4% on my iPad, no problem. Even if the iPad goes dead, during RTH, you can still push the RTH button on the RC and retake control of the craft, assuming the LED on the RC is green, indicating you have a connection with the craft. You don't need the iPad to fly the craft LOS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing