IPad mini 3 in direct sun. Can barely see the screen

Reaction score
Do certain sunglasses work to reduce glare . I am using an iPad mini 3 and in direct sunlight I cant see a thing. I have a sunshade, but if sunglasses work I would rather go that route.

polarized glasses help, but unfortunately there's always going to be glare unless you use FPV goggles.

Do certain sunglasses work to reduce glare . I am using an iPad mini 3 and in direct sunlight I cant see a thing. I have a sunshade, but if sunglasses work I would rather go that route.

What sunshade did you get? I just bought one and was hoping it would work.

I have a sunshade for my iPad Air 2 and still have trouble seeing the screen in bright sunlight. I even put a anti-glare screen protector on it and it didn't make much difference.. just made the glare blurry.

I had same problem - and my polarized sunglasses actually made it more difficult to see the screen! I went low-tech in the end...looked online at some of the designs available for sale...then made one out of a cardboard box, some Draylon covering and some velcro. Works like a dream!

I have the wife well trained she holds my big black umbrella over to block the sun when needed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20