IPad mini 3 in direct sun. Can barely see the screen

Reaction score
Do certain sunglasses work to reduce glare . I am using an iPad mini 3 and in direct sunlight I cant see a thing. I have a sunshade, but if sunglasses work I would rather go that route.

Reaction score
polarized glasses help, but unfortunately there's always going to be glare unless you use FPV goggles.

Reaction score
Do certain sunglasses work to reduce glare . I am using an iPad mini 3 and in direct sunlight I cant see a thing. I have a sunshade, but if sunglasses work I would rather go that route.
What sunshade did you get? I just bought one and was hoping it would work.

Reaction score
I have a sunshade for my iPad Air 2 and still have trouble seeing the screen in bright sunlight. I even put a anti-glare screen protector on it and it didn't make much difference.. just made the glare blurry.

Reaction score
I had same problem - and my polarized sunglasses actually made it more difficult to see the screen! I went low-tech in the end...looked online at some of the designs available for sale...then made one out of a cardboard box, some Draylon covering and some velcro. Works like a dream!

Reaction score
I also had the same issue with my mini 3 and the sunshade does help but I have not tried polarized glasses in conjunction with the shade I will give that a go....

I am using the following shade I purchased from Ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-Inch-iPad-mini-Sunshade-Sun-hood-for-DJI-Inspire-1-and-Phantom-3-Pro-Advanced-/261798884136?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cf46df328
How do you like your sun shield? Is it too larger? Noticed this is longer than most on eBay.

Reaction score
I have the wife well trained she holds my big black umbrella over to block the sun when needed

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkcnkc