Ipad Mini 2 after updates

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is anyone using an Apple Ipad Mini 2 cellular and also using firmware 1.1.9 and also app 1.1.2?

I had huge disconnection issues BEFORE these updates, and now I am seeing even more threads with disconnection issues after these updates.

Would love to know if there are any/many users out there with the ipad mini 2 cellular having ZERO problems?

Many thanks

I just wonder if the temperature where you are has any bearing on it ?

Whats is it there at present ?

Hi guys,

Is anyone using an Apple Ipad Mini 2 cellular and also using firmware 1.1.9 and also app 1.1.2?

I had huge disconnection issues BEFORE these updates, and now I am seeing even more threads with disconnection issues after these updates.

Would love to know if there are any/many users out there with the ipad mini 2 cellular having ZERO problems?

Many thanks
Hi
I use an iPad mini retina and I never had any issue.

I just wonder if the temperature where you are has any bearing on it ?

Whats is it there at present ?

Yeah, this is one reason why i want that sunshade too Robin - i too think it might have something to do with it as it is horrendous right now - 45 degrees in the day.

However two things:

a) The dealer has told me that he has sold over 100 of the p3p's in the UAE and I am the only one reporting this particular problem (could be true, or he could be lieing though).

b) It wasn't 45 degrees when I first got it nearly a month ago AND i tested it at both day and night time (mostly night for this disconnection tests) where it was much cooler at around 25 degrees - it really should work fine in these temps!

I have the iPad Mini 2 cellular model (it's not activated) and am having no trouble.

I also have the iPad Mini 2 with LTE (T-Mobile) My last flight near the end, the video started to go black here and there, but the connection was still there.

iPad mini retina. No problems so far.
I've tried my iP2 mini w Retina twice but can't see the friggin screen in bright light so thinkin about anti-glare or Galaxy tab s.....no disconnects and worked fine...

I've tried my iP2 mini w Retina twice but can't see the friggin screen in bright light so thinkin about anti-glare or Galaxy tab s.....no disconnects and worked fine...

You not find a tablet that solves this problem. Even with a sunshade it's hard to see much in sunlight even on cloudy days. I'm going the goggle route and ordered a HeadPlay FPV goggle. Once the HDMI out board for the P3 comes out I'll do HDMI out from the controller to the HDMI In on the HeadPlay unit. No more glare and brightness issues. Sure you'll look a bit funny with these on but it won't bother me. The HeadPlay goggles were just released so they likely won't be delivered until late June or early July.

Did some research last night and you are correct - it's a universal problem...

You not find a tablet that solves this problem. Even with a sunshade it's hard to see much in sunlight even on cloudy days. I'm going the goggle route and ordered a HeadPlay FPV goggle. Once the HDMI out board for the P3 comes out I'll do HDMI out from the controller to the HDMI In on the HeadPlay unit. No more glare and brightness issues. Sure you'll look a bit funny with these on but it won't bother me. The HeadPlay goggles were just released so they likely won't be delivered until late June or early July.
Love to know how that works

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj