iPad GS search function

Reaction score
When using the iPad GS and Google Maps, I try to use the Search Function. Regardless of what I search for ( i.e. Address, street, lat long) I get no response other than the timed out message. What am I doing wrong?

Yes. I can go to the regular Google Maps and do a successful search. But not in GS.

I wonder if you put in lat and long coordinates if that would work in the search function? Has anyone tried?

Im also getting the same result obviously a bug they haven't sort out yet.Ive sent a help request to DJI see how they deal with it.Will update

This is a bug they introduced when they released the flight restricted version of the Application back in April of last year.

I'm still using the pre April 2014 release of the iPad Application and the search facility works remarkably well. I say remarkably as the map data is over ten years old and not the most recent Google Map data. When viewing my location the car in my driveway is one I sold nine years ago.

Regards

Nidge

Quick edit. The data is at least twelve years old as the car in the driveway is my ex-wife's and we separated in 2003 :oops:

It's now 2015 and this search function still does not work with my IPad GS & P2.This really irritates me.DJI does not care and will not address it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl