IOSD mini Install Phantom 2 not working

sar104 said:
groundcontro5150 said:
I think the P330CB version 1.0.1.30 is the issue,is there any way to roll that back?

Apparently not. DJI is reported to be aware of this, and working on a fix.
So while we wait i am still fiddling:

Decided to disconnect the iso and when i say disconnect i mean just from the can bus. Everythig booted ok and i closed it all up and decided to go outside. Did my calibration etc.(NEW PHANTOM)
Switch on my screen and "WHAM" nothing! :|
Still flew though.
Shuffled through the channels to see if i changed it by mistake..."NOTHING"

Went back to the drawing board and opened it back up and pluged back the ISOD mini to find back the correct channel and it worked.
Disconnected it and NOTHING
Reinstalled the hub plug and play and NOTHING!
By the way i am using the blackpearl flysight with the Alv58

benjamin said:
sar104 said:
groundcontro5150 said:
I think the P330CB version 1.0.1.30 is the issue,is there any way to roll that back?

Apparently not. DJI is reported to be aware of this, and working on a fix.
So while we wait i am still fiddling:

Decided to disconnect the iso and when i say disconnect i mean just from the can bus. Everythig booted ok and i closed it all up and decided to go outside. Did my calibration etc.(NEW PHANTOM)
Switch on my screen and "WHAM" nothing! :|
Still flew though.
Shuffled through the channels to see if i changed it by mistake..."NOTHING"

Went back to the drawing board and opened it back up and pluged back the ISOD mini to find back the correct channel and it worked.
Disconnected it and NOTHING
Reinstalled the hub plug and play and NOTHING!
By the way i am using the blackpearl flysight with the Alv58

At least you managed to start the motors. I've been unable to do that, even with the iOSD Mini disconnected.

Hello All,
I removed IOSD to the outside,Secured Can bus port back on the leg.Powered up,IOSD unplugged,Plugged in IOSD and everything worked fine.Only issue is cannot log on to assistant.Good as its gets until the update!

OK GUYS WERE IN BUSINESS. Just plug in and the software would do the rest... Thanks to all those who participated and SPECIAL thanks to DJI. Know some waited longer than others but it was a wait well worth it!!!!!!!!!!

Hello All,
Up And running!
269316816.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl