iosd install phantom 2 vision

Reaction score
Okay, got all the pieces to do the 5.8 ghz FPV for my phantom 2 vision but there is an issue with the standard p2 camera already plugged into the cam port where I'm supposed to be plugging in the DJI Phantom 2 to iOSD Mini and Fat Shark/ImmersionRC Transmitter cable. I'm stuck as it seems all the instructions for installation are for the zenmuse type camera system. Can anyone help please?

Okay, got all the pieces to do the 5.8 ghz FPV for my phantom 2 vision but there is an issue with the standard p2 camera already plugged into the cam port where I'm supposed to be plugging in the DJI Phantom 2 to iOSD Mini and Fat Shark/ImmersionRC Transmitter cable. I'm stuck as it seems all the instructions for installation are for the zenmuse type camera system. Can anyone help please?

If you in deed have a Phantom 2 Vision which operates on a frequency of 5.8 Ghz then you spent money on equipment that you cannot use because it also operates on the same frequency. So please clarify you statement marked in red above. Is it P2 vision or P2 non vision?

P2V.jpg
Jason,
Yes it is a phantom 2 Vision with built in camera. Am I out of luck? I really need a monitor I can see in daylight as a phone is way too small and impossible to see. Hence the desire to upgrade to the 9" screen I use with my DSLR when onsite. In the studio I shoot tethered to my desktop.

A tablet or ipad would work because they are geared to work with wifi whereas your monitor is not. Of course you are still going to have problems outdoors in the sun or even on a cloudy day because of glare so you would need a sunhood.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic