IOS DJI pilot export recorder

I know you said iPad, but all the live video is available in my gallery on my Android device after flying.
Also, the files are accessible by browsing through the DJI folder.

I know you said iPad, but all the live video is available in my gallery on my Android device after flying.
Also, the files are accessible by browsing through the DJI folder.
Yes, an apple guy all the way. It has an email option but it only sends screenshot not the video. Just wondering if it's something I'm overlooking.

It appears you can offload the files thru iTunes and convert to .csv. But it's kind of worthless compared to what's in the app.

Ok, thanks ... it's a cool feature but you can't share the data in video format.

I'm trying to figure out what syncing with the Cloud does. I enabled this morning on the iPad and I don't see it on my iPhone.

I'm trying to figure out what syncing with the Cloud does. I enabled this morning on the iPad and I don't see it on my iPhone.

Did you also sync the phone for it to download the flight data?
It will sync the Flight Record data.

Is there a way to export the recorded video straight from the app on an iPad mini 2?
Why would you want to? The cached and then uncompressed video stored on the device is crap compared to what's on the card in the bird. Use the media on the card. Stuff on the device is for previewing your stuff in the field.

How do you do that? I hit the cloud icon and it looks like it will sync, but it doesn't.

How do you do that? I hit the cloud icon and it looks like it will sync, but it doesn't.
That's to sync your flight data so you can use/view flight records on multiple devices. Has nothing to do with media.

That's to sync your flight data so you can use/view flight records on multiple devices. Has nothing to do with media.

That's what I'm trying to do. I use iPad Mini 2 for flying and I want to sync the logs with iPhone 5s. I hit the cloud button already on iPad, and nothing when I hit it on the phone.

On android using the shield I get an error. Its a "known bug" with an "unsupported device". First time I've heard about it on an iOS device... Assuming you're seeing an error message.

On android using the shield I get an error. Its a "known bug" with an "unsupported device". First time I've heard about it on an iOS device... Assuming you're seeing an error message.

No error, it starts a progress bar and then stops at 3% or so.

Why would you want to? The cached and then uncompressed video stored on the device is crap compared to what's on the card in the bird. Use the media on the card. Stuff on the device is for previewing your stuff in the field.
If you want to share your flight track or add it to a YouTube clip.

On the camera screen press the play button under the shutter release, you will be asked which video to download (must be connected to P3) once the video is downloaded to your device you can view it in the gallery or export it.

If you want to share your flight track or add it to a YouTube clip.
That's not how it works. It's not something anyone else can see except you, and you're talking about but the telemetry log for use in something like Dashware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31