IOS app for AEB HDR

Reaction score
Sorry if this the wrong forum...I'm looking for an IOS app for my iPad. I want to download my JPG and RAW images to the iPad while in the field and merge the AEB images with the app. Are then any IOS apps that can merge 3 or 5 images that are imported and not taken with the ipad camera? There are plenty of apps for Android that can do this, I haven't found one for IOS yet...thanks!

Save your money and get aurora hdr. It’s fantastic and wil get you in the ballpark every time you load three images. Well worth it if your a photographer.

Sorry I did t read the original title. iOS app. My bad. Well my suggestion still holds if you do Mac or pc. Don’t waste your time on iOS when you really can do great things with a computer.

Sorry I did t read the original title. iOS app. My bad. Well my suggestion still holds if you do Mac or pc. Don’t waste your time on iOS when you really can do great things with a computer.

No problem :) I already own Photomatix Pro for the computer which can do up to five images and I have tried aurora hdr, both great! I just need something simple when I'm in the field and have no access to a computer.

Reactions: ravedog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20