IOS and Android

Reaction score
I have an Nvida Shield and now an iPad Mini. When I am using the Shield, I am being told that my software is up to date. When I plug the iPad in, I am get a message to update. I am assuming because either its a long time since I used an IOS device with the P4.

Can anyone tell me, does the RC and Drone have both software on board, or when you switch does one overwrite the other; and is it OK to switch between Android and IOS?

Thanks

Your aircraft and RC only have one FW. Android and IOS that use the Go App will differ slightly. IOS is more informative and more stable than Android.
Even though you maybe getting the upgrade notice on your mini doesn't mean you have to upgrade. Remember, The android version of the Go app has always been slightly behind the IOS version. Soon enough, you will get the upgrade notice on your Nvida device. Probably on the next go update for android. You should be good to fly either way.
One thing to note. Be sure to match the settings in the apps! They will be different, so don't expect the aircraft to fly exactly the same without doing this.
Good luck.:cool:

Reactions: ROD PAINTER

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers