[iOS] Airnest Major Update now in Beta - See the preview

I am a new Airnest user (as of today May 23, 2016), and I am also getting the "corner radius" error on certain circles and curves. I was able to successfully execute one plan that was a straight line, and another that was a large radius semi-circle, so I know the app is working with my drone (P3A) and device. I downloaded the latest version of the app from the Apple app store yesterday, so I am assuming I am working with the latest build. Any thoughts, tips or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I forgot to mention that I get the "corner radius" error with both saved plans and new plans. I also get the error if I use the freeform and/or the line drawing tools.

I forgot to mention that I get the "corner radius" error with both saved plans and new plans. I also get the error if I use the freeform and/or the line drawing tools.
Apologies for the delayed response. What firmware are you running on your P3A? I fly pretty complex flights with no errors but I can try and load up your firmware and see if I can replicate.

Still waiting to get home tomorrow to see what FW I am on. My P3A is one week old, so I am assuming it has a later version of the FW than 1.4. Aren't we up to 1.8.x now?

Do any P3A users with FW later than 1.4 have any issues like the one I describe above?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers