IOS 11.2.1 is available

• Thread starter Deleted member 68677
  • Start date
What's up with Apple? Isn't this the 5th or 6th update in less than a month?

Something wrong with mine (Air 2). Updated it to 11.2.1 and GO 4.1.8 screen comes on with the green "Ready to Fly" but gimbal is inactive with the C1 and the RC Version in the about part of GO is N/A. I'm doing a Refresh via iTunes and it's reloading all the apps now and GO is slow to update, but it's probably the largest app too.

AC and RC will not connect on iPad 10.5 iOS 11.2.1. Deleted GO4 and reinstalled and it didn’t work.

By any chance do you have the HDMI module in yours (Part #54)?

I'm begging to wonder if mine has gone bad as it 'sort of connects' and will take off, etc. but some things are wrong in GO 4.1.8 like Return to Home altitude is missing and the C1 and C2 button settings are N/C in the Aircraft Menu that pops up when starting up. I set the C1 nd C2 to gimbal for C1, and Camera Operations for C2, but they are not always present for some reason. If I replug the USB they might come back in the menu. Weird stuff, but given the issues some had with the HDMI unit I wonder.

By any chance do you have the HDMI module in yours (Part #54)?

I'm begging to wonder if mine has gone bad as it 'sort of connects' and will take off, etc. but some things are wrong in GO 4.1.8 like Return to Home altitude is missing and the C1 and C2 button settings are N/C in the Aircraft Menu that pops up when starting up. I set the C1 nd C2 to gimbal for C1, and Camera Operations for C2, but they are not always present for some reason. If I replug the USB they might come back in the menu. Weird stuff, but given the issues some had with the HDMI unit I wonder.
I have the P4PO stock. It does not have HDMI output. Whatever problems your experiencing with GO4 is incompatibility with the iOS. IOS 11.2.1 as I found out after I installed it was never beta tested. It was released to fix security issues. I can’t get the AC and RC to connect on iPad 10.5. If it partially works on older iPad, DJI needs to move on to GO5 for newer IOS and hardware.

I have the P4PO stock. It does not have HDMI output. Whatever problems your experiencing with GO4 is incompatibility with the iOS. IOS 11.2.1 as I found out after I installed it was never beta tested. It was released to fix security issues. I can’t get the AC and RC to connect on iPad 10.5. If it partially works on older iPad, DJI needs to move on to GO5 for newer IOS and hardware.

Something isn't right. I took out the HDMI board on the GL300C and reinstalled the stock non-HDMI board and thought it was fixed. It isn't. Something isn't right somewhere with GO 4.1.8 and iOS 11.2.1 here. Flight telemetry and some settings just disappear even though you can take off. Replug USB and they come back...sometimes.

Something isn't right. I took out the HDMI board on the GL300C and reinstalled the stock non-HDMI board and thought it was fixed. It isn't. Something isn't right somewhere with GO 4.1.8 and iOS 11.2.1 here. Flight telemetry and some settings just disappear even though you can take off. Replug USB and they come back...sometimes.

iOS 11.2.1 is not working properly for DJI GO 4. I am waiting for the patch from Apple. One option is to go back to earlier versions of iOS 11 which Apple currently allows. If Apple don’t release any iOS update by the end of December then I may have to go back to 11.1.

iOS 11.2.1 is not working properly for DJI GO 4. I am waiting for the patch from Apple. One option is to go back to earlier versions of iOS 11 which Apple currently allows. If Apple don’t release any iOS update by the end of December then I may have to go back to 11.1.

Yes, I've been reading Apple is working on 11.2.5 which may be after Xmas. Some were having early versions of 11.1 crash the app and why they went to 11.2 but mine never crashed, it just isn't connecting right. Autopilot isn't working right either and they sent me a beta to test, but haven't used it yet as the iOS is so messy somewhere. Battery charging is also taking forever compared to when I was on iOS 9 and 10 where I had no issues at all and battery lasted longer too. Dunno.

iOS 11.2.5 beta here.

Same here... Just got my P4P a couple of days ago and waiting on replacement battery...I got one of the lemons. I did use a borrowed spare last night and did all of the firmware upgrades to controller and copter... Haven’t tried connecting controller to P4P yet... Is it working on your iPad 10.5 with 11.2.5 beta?

BTW: Holy cow is the 10.5 TIGHT in the controller...

Thanks in advance!

Andrew

Same here... Just got my P4P a couple of days ago and waiting on replacement battery...I got one of the lemons. I did use a borrowed spare last night and did all of the firmware upgrades to controller and copter... Haven’t tried connecting controller to P4P yet... Is it working on your iPad 10.5 with 11.2.5 beta?

BTW: Holy cow is the 10.5 TIGHT in the controller...

Thanks in advance!

Andrew
Yes it is tight! Friend has one too. There is a really neat small plastic extension bracket you can get on Amazon that attaches to top part of your tablet holder to make more room the 10.5's!

Reactions: AndrewCCM
Yes it is tight! Friend has one too. There is a really neat small plastic extension bracket you can get on Amazon that attaches to top part of your tablet holder to make more room the 10.5's!

Going to Amazon right now!

Thanks!

It's called the DJI mount extender and its 12.99 on Amazon.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl