Reaction score
My name is Barney (Yenrab). I am in Litchfield Park, AZ. It is in Luke AFB Class D area. Arizona is a great place to fly except mid summer when it is too hot. I have flown fixed wing models and helicopters and finally have put two favorite things together. My Phantom 4 Advance + is primarily, for me, an arial tripod. I have done pro/am photography since the early 70s while in the USAF. I retired from the USAF (1962-1982) and worked in electronic engineering for 25 more years. I am now retired and back to my photography combined with my enjoyment of flying.
I, in the last few days, discovered that BLM and State Trust land in AZ are good flying areas. You must have either a recreational pass or hunting license to fly on them. I hope to learn and contribute to the forum.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

I am in Chandler for a short while. How does one acquire a pass to fly these lands? I am looking for scenic locations to get some footage while I am here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl