Interference/Noise in images/video in P4 Standard ....

Reaction score
I am now experiencing this issue. Have ordered a ribbon cable but (in the meantime) was wondering if anyone
has had any luck in cleaning / reinserting the cables into the connectors? I find it interesting that little noise is
present when the drone is not flying, rotors off, more noise not flying, rotors on, and most noise in flight (re: windage on a loose/deteriorating cable, perhaps?). In the air it is can
be very intermittent ... but always some noise present. Thanks in advance for (potential) short-term fix.

Attachments

• as_failI_0134.jpg
    as_failI_0134.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 119
I am now experiencing this issue. Have ordered a ribbon cable but (in the meantime) was wondering if anyone
has had any luck in cleaning / reinserting the cables into the connectors? I find it interesting that little noise is
present when the drone is not flying, rotors off, more noise not flying, rotors on, and most noise in flight (re: windage on a loose/deteriorating cable, perhaps?). In the air it is can
be very intermittent ... but always some noise present. Thanks in advance for (potential) short-term fix.
I think the best way to solve your problem is to change the flat tape that goes from the camera to the drone. This connection tape is exposed to micro fractures of its connection tracks due to different conditions, vibration, shocks, aging, climatic factors, etc. When these symptoms of noise begin to appear, occasionally loss of image, failure of the Gimbal, it is best to check the connections and if there is nothing strange, change the tape, think about all the movements that the camera makes when starting up, to maintain the stability, in the cold, the sun, the heat, all this affects the tape and causes it to fail. I hope this helps. Good luck! 🍀👍

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik