Intelligent Flight Modes, in Simulator?

• Thread starter Deleted member 99081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 99081

Apologies if this has been asked before...

I have been flying a Phantom 4 Advanced for a few weeks. Can anyone tell me if the intelligent flight modes option has been removed from the DJI Go 4 simulator? I can't see them at all, only when I'm not in the simulator.

I've heard that they might be available via the DJI Assistant, but I'm not sure where to find that or how to set it up.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Stephen

Apologies if this has been asked before...

I have been flying a Phantom 4 Advanced for a few weeks. Can anyone tell me if the intelligent flight modes option has been removed from the DJI Go 4 simulator? I can't see them at all, only when I'm not in the simulator.

I've heard that they might be available via the DJI Assistant, but I'm not sure where to find that or how to set it up.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Stephen

I have been complaining about this and wondering if anyone out there uses the simulator. The Intelligent Flight Mode icon disappeared from the simulator right after the May update. I had a ticket open with DJI and not sure they quite understand the issue. They said they would "let me know the resolution" or words to that effect.

Update: here is the actual response. Note "feature" may be an artifact of translation; I'm guessing he means "issue":

Hi Tom,

This is one of the features of the new firmware update.
We will forward this to our engineers to have the this feature changed.
Once changed there will be a new update regarding this concern.

There is another problem in the simulator related to the latest one or two updates. If you would try this I'd like to know if it happens to you.

Very simply, get in the simulator, use the auto-takeoff and don't even touch the sticks. Do you get a message "Obstacle avoided. Revise route"?

Now, while it's hovering, select the auto-land. Does it say something about it isn't safe to land here?

Thanks,
...tom

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl