INTELLIGENT BATTERY MODEL NUMBERS DIFFERNT

Reaction score
the new updated battery that came with ph-2 v3 has a differnt model number than the one they gave for free, i cant let it discharge. HELP

there are 2 models numbers a v2 and original. they should work and act the same. not a problem.

You may need to expand on what kind of issue / trouble you are having.

The more info provided the easier it is to find help

DJ
there are 2 models numbers a v2 and original. they should work and act the same. not a problem.

You may need to expand on what kind of issue / trouble you are having.

The more info provided the easier it is to find help
ok, PH2-5200 mAh-11.1v and then a reg battery that i cant let discharge when it sits for 10 days or more. i cant find the newer battey

i need the newer intelligent smart battery and no one seems to have the PH2-5200mAh-11.1v

if they came with your phantom you are fine , different mfg dates and different part# is normal as products evolve

if you want it to go to 50% put in quad and let it sit a while turned on, or better yet fly about 8 minutes....

the batteries are correct and fine for you quad.
have you connected to assistant program on pc and check each battery to see if any updates for firmware etc

Update the firmware on the battery that won't discharge. It has old firmware on it, the newer updates add this functionality.

It's done via the Phantom assistant.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj