Instructions for Flight Replay?

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where to find instructions on where to access and replay your flight superimposed on a map?

I suspect this is under the User button in the Pilot App, but when I go there it asks me to sign-in. Huh, really? Sorry for the newbie question, but I cannot find anything that resembles instructions, outlines, guides (at all) to the flight log/flight replay feature. This is an incredible aircraft (for which I am thankful), but the how-to's on logs or replays seem to be absent.

Thanks for any guidance offered.

Users: Yes-- The same sign in you used registering your Phantom.

Users: Yes-- The same sign in you used registering your Phantom.
Thanks Bob. Does this "sign in" to something on my P3, or my tablet, or do I need to get into a WiFi area (I suspect so)?? ....but then what? Do instructions then show up??

Where can I find sort of an outline of what is happening here, inputs, and options? I really do not want to "guess my way around." Surely this is documented somewhere, like most(?) software.

Yes, you need wifi on a satellite phone connection. When you sign in, the options on the screen will be available to select.

Thanks for clarifying that about needing WiFi, even though probably a silly question.

More questions....
OK, so I signed-in with controller and aircraft and (obviously) tablet powered up (did I need to have all on?) and see there happens to be one 5-minute video showing in a window on the screen. There was a considerable amount of time passing as it appeared to have a rortating circle-and-percent indicator.

So (again, since there are no instructions or guides whatsoever), what is happening here?

A: Is the file on the aircraft microSD card uploading to the DJI site?
B: Is there a COPY of the file on my tablet or tablet's microSD card, doing an upload to the DJI site?
C: Is the DJI site analyzing my file but uploading nothing?
D: Are all actions taking place on the tablet only?
E: None of the above, and something completely different?

Anyway, then the tablet played the video (from somewhere...from DJI now? ...from my tablet? ..from the aircraft microSD?). Great! Now, where do you go to see the flight replay on a map?

You see? Without any sort of documentation, it is really hard to understand what is going on or what you need to do. And what you DON'T need to do.

Again, if anybody knows where this is actually laid out in some kind of clear form, please chime in with that link.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.