Installed ITELITE DBS PHANTOM ANTENNA for my P3 4K, assistance needed (pictures included)

well set rth high enough let it rip until lose signal then watch it come home

Reactions: dirkclod
nice glad to hear

Well i dont know if i have a bad one or what the problem is but i can only get 1300 feet... i guess i'll go ahead and order this right away

My panel arrives tomorrow so went ahead and prepped my TX.
This is not the easiest one I have done but done :)
Whew

Reactions: J Dot
Of topic but does the P3 4K get the same stock range as advanced and pro?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

@Ashmai I got to do my first run today with my panel with the stock cables it came with and got this before it hit RTH
IMG_3968.PNG Now I didn't lose signal but got this at 67% battery IMG_3969.PNG and it was starting to drizzle so just let it come home .
Now I'm not sure where in the settings to set that lower or just cancel RTH ,have never seen that .
Not a bad run though .

@Ashmai I got to do my first run today with my panel with the stock cables it came with and got this before it hit RTH
View attachment 52215 Now I didn't lose signal but got this at 67% battery View attachment 52216 and it was starting to drizzle so just let it come home .
Now I'm not sure where in the settings to set that lower or just cancel RTH ,have never seen that .
Not a bad run though .
Man those distances.... I typically am flying at or around 1,000 feet before I get bad signal strength, unless I go to a nice valley and fly, where I can get up to 6500 feet or so. Crazy how location plays such a huge role. Wonder if it is the same with Lightbridge.

yep

Man those distances.... I typically am flying at or around 1,000 feet before I get bad signal strength, unless I go to a nice valley and fly, where I can get up to 6500 feet or so. Crazy how location plays such a huge role. Wonder if it is the same with Lightbridge.
Well you see where I always test so no noise or other problems if I have one but bet those hills I go to will get me better and
flpholt answered about the Lightbridge . It's all about holding your aim just right and location if your TX is set up right .
I know where I'm flying so all I really concentrate on when checking my set up is the signal bars and just adjust the aim of the panel
to keep it up. Wasn't going to go lower than 60% but ya see what stopped me .

Reactions: J Dot and flpholt
View attachment 52215 Now I didn't lose signal but got this at 67% battery View attachment 52216 and it was starting to drizzle so just let it come home .
Not a bad run though .
Nice job! That's crazy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic