DJI Phantom 3 4K

Reaction score
Will this fit my DJI Phantom 3 4K the photo show one antenna and I have two antenna can yall check the item number for me thanks

ITELITE ITE-DBS01_v.3 - DBS PHANTOM ANTENNA

OLD CODE: ITE-DBS01_v.3
DRONE: Phantom 3 Standard 4K
More than triples your normal flying distance.
SIZE: 6.7/3.5/1.4inches 3.5oz|170/90/35mm 100g
Mounting system and all cables included.

41Yy-s5gwNL.jpg

41Yy-s5gwNL.jpg

Attachments

• 41Yy-s5gwNL.jpg
    41Yy-s5gwNL.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 260
Welcome to the forum . Yea it works but that one in that picture has it upside down . Guess you could use it that way but have mine with the port 1 on the left .
Work good...yea
In the right place with no noise I just did this .
3.39 miles.PNG The antenna on your TX is 5.8 and you have 2 2.4 antenna panels inside the TX .
Added / That's not a p3 4k tx but that panel does work with one

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum . Yea it works but that one in that picture has it upside down . Guess you could use it that way but have mine with the port 1 on the left .
Work good...yea
In the right place with no noise I just did this .
View attachment 65015 The antenna on your TX is 5.8 and you have 2 2.4 antenna panels inside the TX .

Yep, they DO work great. @dirkclod, did you really do this distance flight at 150' feet? I gotta be way up there at 400' (or better) to get out that far.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Yep. Was watching the rising terrain too. Way too many trees for me.

Great video. I see what you mean about flying off a hill. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Yea I am on a high one here a lot . All we have is trees and I feel better doing runs over them then anywhere else .
I can get anywhere in that if I had too . Only noise there is the animals . Is peaceful there .
High here though is not like in the mountains . Just hills .
SHERIFDUDE Sorry we got OT on you but yes that panel will work for a P3 4K
As far as those #'s where did you get them , from the DBS site

Reactions: captainmilehigh
P3-4K_1024x1024.jpg
I JUST INSTALL THIS LAST NIGHT OPENING MY CONTROLLER I HAD ONE BLACK WIRE AND TWO GRAY WIRE AND MY NEW ANTENNA HAS ONE BLACK AND ONE WHITE ,ONE GRAY. DOES IT MATTER WHICH WIRES GOES WHERE TO CONNECT TO SILVER BOX INSIDE THE CONTROLLER FOR THE WI-FI

Yea I am on a high one here a lot . All we have is trees and I feel better doing runs over them then anywhere else .
I can get anywhere in that if I had too . Only noise there is the animals . Is peaceful there .
High here though is not like in the mountains . Just hills .
SHERIFDUDE Sorry we got OT on you but yes that panel will work for a P3 4K
As far as those #'s where did you get them , from the DBS site

Amazon WEBSITE FOR $109.00

Bro you just edited your post . That's not an itelite panel and sorry but your not gonna get the results with that like the panel .
I just looked and this was the one you wanted https://www.amazon.com/ITELITE-ITE-...2900&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=p3+4k+antennas+dbs
Now as far as what you just added yes it does matter . I have not used that one but will guess the black one would be for your 5.8.
Grey to your 2.4's

Bro you just edited your post . That's not an itelite panel and sorry but your not gonna get the results with that like the panel .
I just looked and this was the one you wanted https://www.amazon.com/ITELITE-ITE-...2900&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=p3+4k+antennas+dbs
Now as far as what you just added yes it does matter . I have not used that one but will guess the black one would be for your 5.8.
Grey to your 2.4's

I JUST ORDER THE ITELITE ITE-DBS01_v.3 - DBS PHANTOM ANTENNA TONIGHT. AM REPLACED THE ONE I INSTALL LAST NIGHT PHOTO WITH THREE ANTENNA

I JUST ORDER THE ITELITE ITE-DBS01_v.3 - DBS PHANTOM ANTENNA TONIGHT. AM REPLACED THE ONE I INSTALL LAST NIGHT PHOTO WITH THREE ANTENNA
OK I got ya . Now your Caps lock is stuck :)
NO NEED TO SCREAM ;) LOL

Now he's using Bold texts... If Caps lock is screaming, then bold is like all bass? Lol.
As long as it has 3 ports, then most likely it is for standard and 4k. But note that the location of the radio port inside the tx is somewhat further down than the standard (see link below), hence it will need longer cables. To be safe, just order directly from their site:

Phantom 3 4K Preorder shipping Friday Feb 19 – DBS Mods

the remote picture is using the standard, not 4k, but it's the correct antenna. If you want to upgrade the internal cables, then it doesn't matter which one you get and just buy a longer RG178 cables. Probably 20-25cm.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr