Inspire 2 !!! 2017 Sky High Aerial Productions recap video! You won’t be disappointed!! 4k!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that it your mad you don’t have a Inspire 2? You remind me of a girl I never called back. Bum...[emoji850]
I think you're the one who is mad since I managed to pull more dynamic range and a more creative grading using only a barely fit for the job P4P. Imagine what I could do with an Inspire :D

Later, ta!

I’m sure you know the industry standard. Let’s see you post a video for everyone to see. Oh yea you probably have never seen a editing program.
I've filmed and edited five professional 30-minute films in the past, with voice-overs by two leading film/theatre/television actresses on three of them, albeit just prior to the digital age. And I'm currently working on a 6-minute film which has so far taken seven weeks to shoot, almost daily (again, professionally). This barely reflects what I do nor my capability levels.

It's because I'm very good at what I do that I recognised you clearly have ability - despite having serious reservations about your editing "style", use of extreme colouring, etc - and immediately edited my post above to reflect this.

Referring to your heated and irrational comment on another thread, the above explains why I was so delighted with DaVinci Resolve 14 - a world-class colour-correction program now making serious inroads as a full NLE competitor to Adobe Premier Pro.

Again, immediately edited to add: If anyone notices a discrepancy between the number of films I edited years ago (is it four or five?), it's five. When I first posted on this forum, about DaVinci Resolve 14, and mentioned "four", I forgot to include a film I was commissioned to do for the South African government on their national bird, the blue crane - with music provided by the London Symphony Orchestra. I've mentioned this just in case "jmoney" wanted to look for another imaginary hole that isn't there. And also because detail matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: OOO
Dronefriend: I know you're not asking for feedback, but your showreel illustrates the points made by us all above really well. You clearly know what you're doing, Alex.

Additionally, your self-honesty about perhaps deleting one or two clips illustrates maturity when it comes to error-focused learning.

OP has got himself into such a huff that he's picked up his football (read, 'pulled all links to his posted clips') and gone home...

A shame because I'm sure that there were things there for everybody to learn from.

Maturity at its best..... :)

Well color me disappointed. I never got to see the video. Kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers