Inspire 1 Pro for sale! $4299

Oh I'm legit alright.

WOW! What a way to turn a potential long term member away from a great forum and its selling/buying platform.

Do your own "due diligence" guys if you are truly looking to purchase - bashing the guy proves nothing other than immaturity and gives this forum a bad name. No idea what the length of time on this or any forum (especially a classifieds section) has anything to do with the legitimacy of a sale.

Listen to your moderators, there is a reason why they are here and that is to protect the integrity of this site.

"sky force" - amazing site and product you have there with regard to photos and video. Beautiful work you guys do! What a great spot to live and work (doesn't seem like work lol).

I am in Ontario Canada and have been looking at either the Inspire 1 Pro or the Matrice 100 to add to my business! Right now I am waiting for the release on the new DJI/Flir Zenmuse XT IR camera combo as to making a final decision. Gets a bit costly up here with the exchange rate - e.g. your new Inspire 1 Pro at $4,299.00 USD - (good deal by the way), is $5,947.00 CDN dollars - ouch!

If that release (DJI/Flir XT combo) proves worth my while as to cost and my decision is the Inspire 1 Pro - I will be back in touch via your website or here to see if it is still available.

Not all posts here are negative, however with regard to those that are and on behalf of the majority of members here, I will apologize for the "abusive behaviour" of the few.

All signs point to being non-legit.

Curious here VGT - what signs might they be - the stock photo or what? There are plenty of ways to protect yourself and your money and it starts with "due diligence" when making any private purchase on-line or otherwise.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT