Inspire 1 Pro for sale! $4299

Reaction score
Brand New never been operated or turned on. Asking $4299 plus shipping. I have photos if you're interested. I bought to much inventory before the holidays and am now trying to unload. Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

vgt

Reaction score
Oh yeah, you joined yesterday, let me send you $4.4K based on your stock photo. Do you take Western Union?

Reactions: RafaelS

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Go easy guys. He may be legit. Some people lurk without joining. That being said, I always recommend you do some research on the people you deal with and the risk goes way up if they have no history on the site. I posted a sticky here that discusses this very thing.

To the seller, while I understand you are in the USVI, your price is the current retail in the lower 48 so it will be a tough sell with the logistics and all. You may have better luck advertising and selling it locally.

Reactions: SkyForce

vgt

Reaction score
Go easy guys. He may be legit. Some people lurk without joining. That being said, I always recommend you do some research on the people you deal with and the risk goes way up if they have no history on the site. I posted a sticky here that discusses this very thing.

To the seller, while I understand you are in the USVI, your price is the current retail in the lower 48 so it will be a tough sell with the logistics and all. You may have better luck advertising and selling it locally.
All signs point to being non-legit.

Reaction score
I'd find it hard forking over $4k to a newbie... this coming from a newbie (me)... ;-)

Reaction score
There needs to be some sort of screening implemented to ensure sales are legit...I.E...members can only post items for sale after a period of " membership time"... Or something similar.

Reaction score
I'm legit and so is the drone I have for sale. How long do you have to be on here to make a classified for you?
PayPal, CC or venmo. Who uses WU?? Psh

Oh yeah, you joined yesterday, let me send you $4.4K based on your stock photo. Do you take Western Union?
L

Reaction score
What does membership time have to do with anything?? If you're not interested don't troll. I have a brand new inspire marked down $100 off retail.

There needs to be some sort of screening implemented to ensure sales are legit...I.E...members can only post items for sale after a period of " membership time"... Or something similar.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brend1993