Inspire 1 Device Holder - Much Better!

Reaction score
It's expensive I know but for those of us using an iPad Air it really does make a difference. It is made from aluminium and much stronger than the P3 holder and it holds different viewing angles without slipping.

For those in the UK I bought mine from RC Geeks but if you're in the US you could probably get it cheaper.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251976604770

They are also available on Amazon here.

Last edited:
Amazon, sure raises the prices on early popular items...
$49.95 is quite the markup, From MSRP, $30
Even with free shipping.

RedHotPoker

Amazon does not set the prices -- it's the sellers on Amazon. I suppose they realized it's a hard-to-find item now and are charging more because they can (just like those selling batteries). I got mine for $30 on Amazon right before everyone started realizing this was a good upgrade.

If you buy from DJI, don't forget they add $20 for shipping ;)

Yes, it's a long way to bring me my mail order happiness, so to speak.

So You would pay the higher price either way.

I ordered mine from my local Great Hobbies store, and was told it would cost me $39.00. Seems like a lot of money as well, but if it keeps my new iPad Air/Mini from slipping out... The insurance is peace of mind, and I can concentrate on what's most important, flying safe.

RedHotPoker.

Too bad in this instance, that I live in central Alberta...

Adorama
42 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011, USA

That's a bit too far from me...

You guys are so lucky. Living where you are, must be swell, eh?

RedHotPoker

Yes, it's a long way to bring me my mail order happiness, so to speak.

So You would pay the higher price either way.

I ordered mine from my local Great Hobbies store, and was told it would cost me $39.00. Seems like a lot of money as well, but if it keeps my new iPad Air/Mini from slipping out... The insurance is peace of mind, and I can concentrate on what's most important, flying safe.

RedHotPoker.
Yup, $30 plus $8 for shipping. Don't want to have that expensive tablet hit the ground.

For those in the UK I bought mine from RC Geeks but if you're in the US you could probably get it cheaper.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251976604770

Thanks for the tip - as it happens I lost the screw fixing the mount to the controller in a corn field last night and couldn't find it anywhere, so this "upgrade" will solve two problems at once.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan