Insane Drone

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Recently got into drones after i received a toy one as a gift for xmas. Learnt to fly it and quickly wanted MORE!!!!! haha.

Anyway, I've gone the next step up and ordered a P3S that will arrive on Thursday. (Literally cannot wait and its taking forever!!!)

In the meantime, i've been looking on the internet for footage and noticed that you can pretty much place any music to drones and it makes a cool video.

Here are a couple I've created so far.

If anyone has got cool footage that they want me to create a video with and some music in mind, or any ideas on what they think would make a good video, let me know. I love making the videos. I don't pretend to be a pro or anything, but i just enjoy it.

I'm going to be adding ton's of new vids all the time, so please like and subscribe if you enjoy.

Regards,

Insane Drone

Hi guys,

Recently got into drones after i received a toy one as a gift for xmas. Learnt to fly it and quickly wanted MORE!!!!! haha.

Anyway, I've gone the next step up and ordered a P3S that will arrive on Thursday. (Literally cannot wait and its taking forever!!!)

In the meantime, i've been looking on the internet for footage and noticed that you can pretty much place any music to drones and it makes a cool video.

Here are a couple I've created so far.

If anyone has got cool footage that they want me to create a video with and some music in mind, or any ideas on what they think would make a good video, let me know. I love making the videos. I don't pretend to be a pro or anything, but i just enjoy it.

I'm going to be adding ton's of new vids all the time, so please like and subscribe if you enjoy.

Regards,

Insane Drone
Thank you. I just joined PhantomPilots, and am getting ready to order my P4 from Amazon.

You can understand how incredibly cool I think your offer is, with me probably being the most "artless" person in all of the western hemisphere.

I'll be coming back to check out those videos regularly. [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Insane Drone
Thank you. I just joined PhantomPilots, and am getting ready to order my P4 from Amazon.

You can understand how incredibly cool I think your offer is, with me probably being the most "artless" person in all of the western hemisphere.

I'll be coming back to check out those videos regularly. [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app
Cheers Portonalga. I'll bump this thread regularly as I post new videos. As I say, I'm far from a pro but try my best with limitem skill lol.

Reactions: portonalga
I have some pretty decent footage (just learning) I would love to have some music put to it. I would love more to learn how to do it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I use a program called Lightworks. The basic version is free and there are tons of tutorials online. It's quite time consuming but rewarding when the whole lot comes together.

If you load your footage up to YouTube and then send me the link, I can put it all together, cut out the boring bits for you and make it a bit more interesting with a decent soundtrack?

Reactions: portonalga
As promised, here are some of my first videos. I hope you like them. All the music was taken from SoundCloud, so you may see some ads because of the Copyright thing.

This was a flight in the morning. We were at 3,600 ft high. Pushed the Phantom 4 to 220 Meters from take off point.

This one was over the same spot, only during the afternoon, and we took it to the full 500MT.

Take off point here is roughly 4,600ft. This was in the morning on our way to the mountain.

This is all in Dominican Republic.

Reactions: Jshank
I use a program called Lightworks. The basic version is free and there are tons of tutorials online. It's quite time consuming but rewarding when the whole lot comes together.

If you load your footage up to YouTube and then send me the link, I can put it all together, cut out the boring bits for you and make it a bit more interesting with a decent soundtrack?
I am using the GoPro Studio for stitching and adding music.
It's free and very basic, but basic is all I can understand right now.
The app will not allow you to trim video if it is not shot with a GoPro camera, but that doesn't worry me, I'm sure I can find a very nice free app out there that can trim 4K videos.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj