INFO pleez

Reaction score
I've been out of US for awhile & so busy I didn't realize my weekly feed stopped coming. I don't see a way to get it going again.

Did this service go away or was something updated & I need to renew?

Thanx
JB

I've been out of US for awhile & so busy I didn't realize my weekly feed stopped coming. I don't see a way to get it going again.

Did this service go away or was something updated & I need to renew?

Thanx
JB
Are you talking about the weekly newsletter from Admin about threads and posts? If so, I am still receiving it OK. I guess you're already wise enough to have checked your spam/junk mail filter settings?

I can't see how it would have reset automatically to non-receive mode but the setting can be found under Your Account/Settings/Contact Details/Messaging Preferences and tick box "Receive Site Mailings (and any others necessary).

If you find the box already ticked, maybe unticking it and saving, then re-ticking and saving will boot it into life again.

Are you talking about the weekly newsletter from Admin about threads and posts? If so, I am still receiving it OK. I guess you're already wise enough to have checked your spam/junk mail filter settings?

I can't see how it would have reset automatically to non-receive mode but the setting can be found under Your Account/Settings/Contact Details/Messaging Preferences and tick box "Receive Site Mailings (and any others necessary).

If you find the box already ticked, maybe unticking it and saving, then re-ticking and saving will boot it into life again.

That's it, thank you! Jet lag has never been this bad, maybe getting older makes it worse!

Thanx
jb

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94