INCREASE SPEED

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Hey I have question about increasing speed on p3s,,possible ? I know buying another drone probly the answer but can't afford to,,I'm so used to me old p4 this p3s slow,,is this normal or is it me getting used to it again,,I know there some firmware mods but unsure on these,anyone done anything like this ?
Did search but nothing came up
Thanks Ian

Hey I have question about increasing speed on p3s,,possible ? I know buying another drone probly the answer but can't afford to,,I'm so used to me old p4 this p3s slow,,is this normal
The speed for the P3 should be the same as for the P4 (except the P4 has Sport mode)
Your top speed should be about 16 metres/sec or 35 mph

The speed for the P3 should be the same as for the P4 (except the P4 has Sport mode)
OK thankyou wind dropping nice so looks like morning flight to see,,seems to take a bit to get up and go but is flying nice,being home I can't test for speed after losing p4 to house roof,I'm super cautious now so I update tommorow on me speed,,,
Thanks for that

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Maybe it's just perception, but I avoid high speed just to keep the stress off the AC, especially during stops. Hard stops can lead to stress cracks.

Maybe it's just perception, but I avoid high speed just to keep the stress off the AC, especially during stops. Hard stops can lead to stress cracks.
Yes I did think perception but not sure at moment, going out soon
Yes me p34k had some motor cracks but other drones were ok,any fast flying I do I always slow down nice, never come to a hard stop unlike Mavic pilot up the street,,thanks for tip though:)

HI again just went test,,,not get past 30.9,put it through its paces low and high,amazed to at the mod I did to my rc,it perform well ,could have easily flown out of sight which this has never done before,,,almost hit a tree so that was lucky,got no extras on it so weight should be ok,mayby it just old ??after today's flight I'm bit happier with it,lol,this p4 panel and 5.8 antenna work awsome,
1549670556484-2001157352.jpg
Screenshot_20190209-124907.jpg

ianzone.......looking at the picture above.....LOOKS like that you really put the drone thru a great test......glad that tree never took the hit.

ianzone.......looking at the picture above.....LOOKS like that you really put the drone thru a great test......glad that tree never took the hit.
Yip sorry for bad pic ,,this clearest shot before I pass the tree,had wrong cam setting so some shots were bit blury. Landing gear brushed the top,,phew
Screenshot_20190209-141245.jpg

Yay was mad yesterday and my speed increased,no tail wind either
20190214_081130.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20