Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

incident at the track today while i was filming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WLS350Z, Apr 24, 2016.

1. WLS350Z

i went to the local circuit today in Pretoria, in South Africa, long story short, i got permission from the track owners to fly, set my height at 50 metres and of i went, had a brilliant flip, anyways im coming in to land, well out of the way of anyone, and i get approached by this guy, im concentrating as it was very windy, and he just lets rip into me " Do i know im flying in Military airspace, am i a registered member of the FAA in South Africa, do i have a license to fly my drone, wah wah wah and he then says, i flew my Helicopter through here earlier on blah blah..
    so needless to say mid flight it all went of, and i had a go back at him. so we are standing there and it dawned on me that if i was flying in the " Military zone" so was he lmao. so i said to him, well go and report me ? but im going to go and report you for flying a helicopter below 50 meters across a public area through a Military zone .
    by now my drone had shifted quite the way across and actually got a shot of us arguing whahahaha...

(there is always that one guy who will do his best to make it **** for someone)

2. Banderboy

You gonna post it?

Zeprider likes this.