In stock will be when?

Reaction score
Would like to upgrade to the phantom 2 with the gimbal.
But status on order page shows out of stock.
As does the gimbal mount page.

So when will they be available?

At the risk of sounding rude the answer is when they get some. Who did you order through? This question needs to be asked of that
Particular supplier.

Well guess I should have said somewhere the order page on uavproducts.com.
I just figured that this being DJI, it should be obvious to *** U ME I meant DJI.

Yeah I kinda figured. But email them and ask. They should be happy to help. UAVproducts that is. Don't rely on an email back from DJI. Unless you plan to live a very long time :lol:

Suwaneeguy said:
Well guess I should have said somewhere the order page on uavproducts.com.
I just figured that this being DJI, it should be obvious to *** U ME I meant DJI.

You do realize they aren't the only DJI dealer...? And they aren't the same as DJI

Not the same?
Then why do they say that they are the same people on the home page?
And I have emailed DJI before and got a reply back in a couple of days.

That looks like Colin's old company.

Colin used to partner with DJi China, they've split up and is about to have court battle right now. I don't think getting DJI stock on their store is high on their priorities right now, heh. Best to go buy it somewhere else.

Amazon or BH photo.

UAVProducts was one of the early DJI dealers in the US, and originally took the name "DJIUSA" before the real DJI in China moved to have a real presence in the US and made them stop using it. Colin's company was separate, doing marketing and signing up dealers, but not direct sales.

Either way, UAVProducts does seem to have maintained a decent reputation since the change, but like everybody else they're subject to stock shortages this time of year on anything manufactured in China.

I've heard from a couple of other dealers that inventory should start returning to normal this coming week.

At the moment no matter where you live in this world all the supplier's seem to be out of stock for a lot of thing's. The idea is for the Chinese to keep stock low so if the exchange rate goes up they make a better profit. That is what it look's like to me.

Apologies for the wrong info and thanks to OI Photog for the correction.

Colin's company is DJI Innovation, I suppose.

LeoS said:
Apologies for the wrong info and thanks to OI Photog for the correction.

Colin's company is DJI Innovation, I suppose.

Yeah, it's easy to get them mixed up, I didn't get the distinction either back when I first came across UAVProducts.

Apparently the full name of Colin's company is/was Dijiang North America, LLC ("Dajiang NA"), but I've seen it unofficially referred to as DJI North America and DJI America as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav