In need of replacement P4P. NO LONGER IN NEED

Reaction score
Greetings folks,

I lost my P4P V1 drone. Never returned. Don’t know why. I’d prefer to buy just another P4P V1 aircrafts but it looks like they just aren’t available new. Does anyone know if a source? I suppose I could go the used route off eBay if I have to.

Thanks
Bill

Greetings folks,

I lost my P4P V1 drone. Never returned. Don’t know why. I’d prefer to buy just another P4P V1 aircrafts but it looks like they just aren’t available new. Does anyone know if a source? I suppose I could go the used route off eBay if I have to.

Thanks
Bill
Other than eBay, Facebook Marketplace, OfferUp, Craigslist, and Mercari, I don't know of any other way and most likely, you can only get it used. I personally wouldn't buy from Facebook Marketplace or OfferUp mainly because there are so many scammers. Craigslist would be the go-to for me if I could find one in my area, meet up, and test for myself. Otherwise, I'd go with eBay and if you're lucky, you can find one brand new but unlikely.

Reactions: bsartist
I bought my v2 last August from B&H

Yeah saw that. I might go that route. But initially I was hoping to find a V1 aircraft only.

Reactions: jsmith
Just curious why the v1 over newer v2.

Greetings folks,

Thanks
Bill
I have one I can sell you. Where are you located?

Greetings folks,

Thanks
Bill
I’ll sell you my p4p+ for 1200

Always tempted to reply to these requests, but just so hard to let go of one of my birds. Fear of flyaways or a mishap keeps them in the fold. Anyways, good luck on your next adventure. Hope you marked your drone with ph# they do return (from experience) 😃. If not, do it next time. Enjoy

Reactions: GFields
Greetings folks,

I lost my P4P V1 drone. Never returned. Don’t know why.

What steps did you take to recover your “lost” drone? Did you ask for help from the good folks here and Airdata? Follow the flight track on your map or use “find my drone”?
Just wondering if recovery is still possible. Good luck.

Always tempted to reply to these requests, but just so hard to let go of one of my birds. Fear of flyaways or a mishap keeps them in the fold. Anyways, good luck on your next adventure. Hope you marked your drone with ph# they do return (from experience) 😃. If not, do it next time. Enjoy
It does have my phone number. But it disappeared over an island in the middle of the lake. An island that is a wilderness preserve that doesn’t allow trespassing.

Bird only or whole package? Condition and price?
Complete package. Drone, controller, two batteries, props, extra props. Asking $800

The drone disappeared over an inaccessible location or into the lake.

I did a refresh on my P4Pv1 a couple of months ago and got a new one in the original box from DJI. But I'm guessing they will keep getting scarcer and scarcer. Tried to talk them into upgrading to a v2 with me paying for the v2 controller but they weren't interested. With the introduction of the Mavic 3 I'm worried that the Phantom line may continue to disappear. I like the stability of the Phantom and don't mind the size difference.

Reactions: snowghost

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31