IMU error recalibrate?

Reaction score
IMU error recalibrate.. Does anybody get this message when first starting up? Then after a few seconds it switches to warming up? After that is absolutely fine. It does take a minute or two to warm up, is this normal guys?

In regards to recalibrating the P3, I understand that you have to take the mini card out of the P3 and then put it in it's holder and then download the firmware upgrade to the mini card via your computer and then after downloading you have to reinstall the card in the P3. I understand that you have to do this process for each firmware upgrade, but can you still just hook up the P3 to your computer, turn on your controller and then recalibrate everything else or not. There seems to be a different procedure for the P3 as compared to the P2. Any thoughts on this might help everyone.

Where is the imu calibration on the app
I am just guessing but I think you have to recalibrate your IMU through the Assistant Software, which means hooking the P3 up to your computer, but this may have changed with the P3 compared to the P2.

Where is the imu calibration on the app
It is under MC settings -- > sensors.

I had this same error couple of times in start. Recalibrated IMU and everything is now fine. Warming up takes some time, but I guess it is normal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic