IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING

BEFORE POSTING:

1. Read the COMMUNITY RULES and follow them.

2. SEARCH before creating a new thread. Your question is probably already answered.

3. Only post about the P3 in the P3 sections.

NO videos.
NO news stories.
NO legal topics.

(Unless they are specifically about the P3.)​

Other places to post on phantompilots.com:

VIDEOS AND PHOTOS - personal videos / photos and how to make them.
NEWS - Articles about drones, laws, announcements, etc.
GENERAL - Questions about DJI, laws, annoying neighbors, places to fly, travel, etc.
CLASSIFIEDS - Buying and selling.
OFF TOPIC - Adventures of Snuggles the dog and other off topic items.

Consult the forum index to see them all.

BE CLEAR
When you do post, please try to be clear and concise. Start with your question, comment or information. Then add the detail you think is needed. Thread topics such as "I have a question" or "I need help!" are really no fun and many people will skip over them.

Even less fun are clickbait titles (e.g. "This is the most interesting thing ever"). We'll send someone to your house and clickbait you in the nose if you post clickbait titles. :p
Lastly, if you haven't already done so, please review the terms of service.

Questions, comments and/or unfettered ridicule praise welcome!

I just read your message and I would like to get some help posting a new thread. I'm a new dji pilot and I have some questions about my equipment. What is the best way to ask questions and get the most information available. Thank you. Jarrett Affronti

I just read your message and I would like to get some help posting a new thread. I'm a new dji pilot and I have some questions about my equipment. What is the best way to ask questions and get the most information available. Thank you. Jarrett Affronti
Utube has several good people who have great information and step by step instructions on how to use, upgrade, and fly your phantom.

Reactions: Great Pumpkin
I am trying to understand this site, let's see this guy Jarrett asks how to post a new tread and he gets a reply about Utube?[emoji848] I'm more confused now then I was before I came in here.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I am trying to understand this site, let's see this guy Jarrett asks how to post a new tread and he gets a reply about Utube?[emoji848] I'm more confused now then I was before I came in here.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

He probably means that you can get a lot of info from videos, which is true. There are a LOT of great people here, and I can guarantee that they will have an answer for any question you can think of. Just make sure you pick the right forum to post your question, and make sure you are as clear as possible in what you want to ask.

Example of bad question: "I'm having a problem with my Phantom, please help."

Example of good question: "I'm having a problem with my Phantom. I did an IMU calibration and my Phantom still flies badly. My firmware is up to date, and my batteries are good. I also have the latest version of DJI GO."

Just be as detailed as possible, and you'll be fine. And make sure you read the manual, then read it again, and then again (get the point...?). A lot of questions are answered int he manual...

Hope that helped... :)

does anyone know if a phantom 3 pro pitch motor will work on a phantom 2 vision plus

5018fe7dbc19c1d644d150d34c7140b2.jpg

Is there a way to move a thread from one channel to another?

Thanks in advance.

- newbie poster.

Hi Fiberdude, to tell you the truth, I never needed to move a thread, I would suggest that you ask the web master or system admin, I hope this will help you, Regards, Tom

Reactions: The Blades
Is there a way to move a thread from one channel to another?

Thanks in advance.

- newbie poster.

You can PM any of our Staff Members and we can easily move a post if deemed necessary.

I desperately need a gimbal motherboard for my p3s. Please can anybody help.

Old but I have a mother gimbal board for the standard if you need another? Two total. Always tried to keep xtra when I would see them on eBay. They can be hard to find at a reasonable price?

Reactions: Great Pumpkin
Hi i have a main board for the p3s barely used works perfectly pulled of a p3s. $65 + shipping.
Regards
1550234470869.jpeg
1550234506246.jpeg

Reactions: hrosee
BEFORE POSTING:

1. Read the COMMUNITY RULES and follow them.​
2. SEARCH before creating a new thread. Your question is probably already answered.​
3. Only post about the P3 in the P3 sections.​
NO videos.​
NO news stories.​
NO legal topics.​
(Unless they are specifically about the P3.)​

Other places to post on phantompilots.com:

VIDEOS AND PHOTOS - personal videos / photos and how to make them.
NEWS - Articles about drones, laws, announcements, etc.
GENERAL - Questions about DJI, laws, annoying neighbors, places to fly, travel, etc.
CLASSIFIEDS - Buying and selling.
OFF TOPIC - Adventures of Snuggles the dog and other off topic items.

Consult the forum index to see them all.

BE CLEAR
When you do post, please try to be clear and concise. Start with your question, comment or information. Then add the detail you think is needed. Thread topics such as "I have a question" or "I need help!" are really no fun and many people will skip over them.

Even less fun are clickbait titles (e.g. "This is the most interesting thing ever"). We'll send someone to your house and clickbait you in the nose if you post clickbait titles. :p
Lastly, if you haven't already done so, please review the terms of service.

Questions, comments and/or unfettered ridicule praise welcome!
I understand the rules. I am a member who would like to post about some recent events with my P3A. How to do that?

Reactions: maded
I understand the rules. I am a member who would like to post about some recent events with my P3A. How to do that?

Here check out this post:

Reactions: tabuk_b7ry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers