I'm sorry to say, but,

Collision avoidance only works from the front. Fly sideways or backwards and you are flying a P3 !

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

True.... I don't use it. I fly in sport mode mostly or turn it off .

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

fguox1.jpg

All my Phantoms are stock.
C'mon everyone give Lightspeedz a break - he has only been a member know since March 16 2016 ! So we must be paitient and guide him on the proper etiquette and how its much better to listen to the members who have been around the block and see things as they are without blinders on or dilusional

C'mon everyone give Lightspeedz a break - he has only been a member know since March 16 2016 ! So we must be paitient and guide him on the proper etiquette and how its much better to listen to the members who have been around the block and see things as they are without blinders on or dilusional

First of all, this is a new account under a new name! So hoser, I'm not new to this forum, or phantoms. Keep trying.

You've been a member for a few months more than I have been under my other account. When the servers went down I elected to set a new account with my personal versus work email.

I'm familiar with ettiequte. I would argue, that you are not as smart as you think you are! Obviously. Just another keyboard hoser running your mouth 'eh?

Oh hey my friend to the north.... Your UAV messiah, you know, Dirty Bird.... He just posted his Phantom 4 was nearly equal to his P3... Pretty much what I said.

My experience is the same as my P3P and recently I got 22 minutes on my battery with battery to spare, going from active track to GPS, to ATTI mode to sport flying... 22minute flight time constantly doing all kinds of flying!

I know for a fact I could get 28 minutes of flying in ideal conditions. I'm positive of it.

First of all, this is a new account under a new name! So hoser, I'm not new to this forum, or phantoms. Keep trying.

You've been a member for a few months more than I have been under my other account. When the servers went down I elected to set a new account with my personal versus work email.

I'm familiar with ettiequte. I would argue, that you are not as smart as you think you are! Obviously. Just another keyboard hoser running your mouth 'eh?

Thankyou very much Light speed ! The dilusional reply I was expecting from someone like yourself ! Let me know when you can get your head out of your arse then perhaps you will start listening instead of blabbering away such nonsense !

Reactions: Ronnie O
Thankyou very much Light speed ! The dilusional reply I was expecting from someone like yourself ! Let me know when you can get your head out of your arse then perhaps you will start listening instead of blabbering away such nonsense !

Lol.... Oh I hit a nerve? Good think the queen provides!!!! You can get that checked out 'eh?

By the way? I will say one more time… If you read the original post I made, this post was entirely about my satisfaction with my purchase. And how happy I was with it. I was telling everybody on the forum, that I love my Phantom. And I still feel the same way, I am still very very happy overall with this Phantom versus its predecessor. It has many additional features and performs equal to or better. Again this is my experience and my opinion. If you disagree then hit the back button. And if you have nothing else to do than to argue a point that you have no chance of winning, because it is my opinion and for you to argue it is idiotic.

Range and battery life aren't always the most important things. Do you drive a Prius because it gets the best gas mileage?
You drive a Prius because it's so cool looking, and you get a special Prius license that says you can now drive like an fool!!!

We're you uptolevelsix before?

Reactions: Myetkt
Now that sport mode has been introduced , flyers will get used to this speed and find the standard setting boring in comparison. This will be good news for DJI as people buy more batteries due to shortened flight times . It will also test people skills as the flying brick gets faster . Collusion avoidance is only 25% affective ( front only ) so combine the two risk factors and it will be popcorn time on YouTube next weekend me thinks ;)

Not a flawed argument, and let me tell you why… Because the argument is if you're concerned about battery life then maybe you shouldn't be in sport mode? Just like you have a Prius we shouldn't drive around with your foot before! See that'sThe argument

I don't understand. What does your foot before a Prius have to do with anything? You, or we, may run it over.

I think it's give and take. New features (some may not care) for not as much range. The battery time thing is kinda like the EPA. Who gets on there car what the window sticker says. It's ideal conditions,high tire pressure,perfect temperature etc etc. It's the way America works folks. It's for some and not for others. Just fly what you got and stop complaining about what it's not and enjoy what it is. Lol
Amen ;)

Sounds great but what about the battery life time that has been inflated by DJI?
Phantom 3 battery life is misrepresented as well, who really gets 23 minutes of flight on their P3? the most I have got when landing at 10 percent is 18 minutes, the most I ever got! I typically had 15 minute flights landing at 30 percent so...

Phantom 3 battery life is misrepresented as well, who really gets 23 minutes of flight on their P3? the most I have got when landing at 10 percent is 18 minutes, the most I ever got! I typically had 15 minute flights landing at 30 percent so...
I got 22 minutes at 10% - by hovering in my back yard. It's just like EPA mileage figures - a random number based loosely on contrived situations. YMMV. Professional driver on a closed course. Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Reactions: Sinisalo

Yeah I agree with this statement too. I never got a full 23 min from a P3 battery either.

I got 23 last night in a windy situation just hovering. I believe 28 is possible in a windless situation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers