I'm going to need an Intervention..

Reaction score
Hey All,
I bought a used Phantom 4 today. It's in excellent condition, 3 batteries, a ton of extra Props, Backpack, all cables and charger included. $500. I don't think I did too bad. I've seen them for $800+ on eBay and elsewhere.

Opinions/Comments?

Thanks,
Art

Attachments

• thumbnail_20221127_090034.jpg
    thumbnail_20221127_090034.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Sounds like a great deal.... even better if its a Phantom 4 Pro. I have purchased several Phantom 4 & Phantom 4 Pro at similar price and have been able to flip them for a modest profit.

The Phantom 4 / Phantom 4 Pro series is iconic and still hard to beat. I will keep one in my fleet until I can't find a battery to fly it. Take care of the batteries you have and make sure you don't leave them discharged. When not flying for awhile, its proper to store them around 60%. Charge them to full only when you are going to fly.

Great purchase. Enjoy it.

Hey All,
I bought a used Phantom 4 today. It's in excellent condition, 3 batteries, a ton of extra Props, Backpack, all cables and charger included. $500. I don't think I did too bad. I've seen them for $800+ on eBay and elsewhere.

Opinions/Comments?

Thanks,
Art
Sounds like a really good deal, especially with 3 batteries. Happy flying!!!

You should test it in the air first and then you can say something about the price.
If it flies well then the price is good.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4