I'm getting bored

I personally would only buy a Phantom if it was for taking aerial videos of interesting stuff. Maybe you know people that do cool stuff you can film from air?

If you like to get enjoyment out of the flying itself, look for a FPV racing quad, fpv goggles and start practicing. Now that is fun flying! You can do stunts, go crazy fast and low and even get an adrenalin rush, guess thats not possible with a Phantom since it does all the work for you.

I'm getting bored with flying in the same two or three open fields. I don't have a lot of flying experience under my belt but I'm still getting bored. I see a lot of you guys talk about flying every day almost. What types of things do you do to keep from getting bored. This is just a hobby for me so far. I don't have a job in video or photography like some of you do. Right now I'm flying for fun and just want to make some cool videos and learn to fly really well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The possibilities are endless! Channel some of that imagination you displayed as a youngster and you will not be bored! Fly safe and be aware of your environment

Thanks for the advice and ideas. I think I'm going fishing this weekend and want to get video of me while fly fishing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Orbiting" over yourself for awhile should do the trick. You might even land one while you're recording. Good luck. Post some of your "action" Flyfishing video here when you return...I've fished for pike, pickerel and trout in Northern Ontario but I've never done fly fishing. Sounds fun though, a real skill I undertsand...

Reactions: BigPig

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic