I'm back again!

Reaction score
June last year, I sold my Phantom 4 and used the money to buy a Mavic Pro (Me leaving, last year).

Yesterday I bought a Phantom 4 Pro+ again! I missed the Phantom's better lens, the size (it feels better to fly a large drone with high winds) and with that the visibility.

Also, after flying again today with the P4P+, I notice I missed the speed! Wow, this thing is really fast compared to the Mavic Pro!

This time I won't be selling the other drone. Now I have 2 drones, the DJI Mavic Pro and the DJI Phantom 4 Pro+. The P4 will be used for the nicer pictures/videos of locations I visit in the Netherlands.

When I leave (hopefully soon when covid-19 goes away) for another country on holiday trips, I'll use my Mavic Pro.

And of course a picture of my new toy and flying friend! :)

125C1D77-9CB6-4279-813A-288BBE5FA51B.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome back! Couple of nice birds. I’ve also gone the mavic route but will be a phantom guy as long as there are parts. ?

Reactions: stickybit
I still have and use the original P-4 and love it. Thinking about the mavic air-2. But I would never sell my phantom
That's right! Only buy an extra drone because of it's portability. The P4 rocks!

Reactions: Capt KO
Nice you get it back. I always say that Phantoms are the best drones for photography. And to fly with of course.
And DJI stopped developing them. That's something I really can't understand.
Yes, I sure hope for a Phantom 5, but I think this dream will never come true :-(

FYI
I prefer the standard props on the pro. Low noise will work because of the upgraded prop mounts but add a little instability at times. Like, Coming to a stop and decents. But the LN props do draw less attention from bystanders. Worth a set.

FYI
I prefer the standard props on the pro. Low noise will work because of the upgraded prop mounts but add a little instability at times. Like, Coming to a stop and decents. But the LN props do draw less attention from bystanders. Worth a set.

Ok, I used the low noise props on my Phantom 4 standard but never noticed instability on that one. I just received the low noise props from DJI for this bird, so I will be testing it soon.
Good to take a good look and spot if the bird is getting more instable.

yep I use the P4 when winds are stronger and the P3 if things may turn pear shaped. Tend to baby the M2P. But P4 'feels' the best.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic