If the video is 4k, does it tranmit to the controller in 4k?

Reaction score
Trying to figure out why I am getting the green lines again with the Mini 4. I was curious if the video type was set to 4k, if it was send to the controller to be stored in 4k. I was thinking if that was the case, the processor might have a hard time keeping up. Hope you guys/girls can follow me.

Just to make certain I follow. So, the 4k is only on the memory card. Do you know what is on the Ipad, guessing 720? Thanks Paul.

Reactions: PaulSouthport
Look under the editor on the first page of DJ4Go. Select album. You can then save it out under photo on the Ipad 4. Just found the save to photo part a day a go.

Yeah, the FPV screen can look pretty good when flying but when you compare it to the stored video on the uSD card it two entirely different qualities. What gets recorded on the tablet is the live video stream that gets displayed on the Go 4 app and when you play that back and compare it to the video recorded on the uSD card it isn't even close. But, the bandwidth need to send full 1080P video let along 4K video is really more than the the bandwidth available so the down-link is necessarily of lower resolution and quality. They could provide the fill 4K video feed but the range would be pretty small.

Brian

Raptorman0909.

It is amazing all the drone is doing. They aren't nearly as simple as they look. I don't think there is any end to learning about them. Didn't think about the 4k video feed reducing the range.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4