If I could find my p4p...

Reaction score
It's in the ocean for 5 days now. My new replacement ( Phantom 4 pro ), came in today. So, naturally, we'll go searching for the old one with the new one.
Question; what would it be worth?
( it was 7 months old - Phantom 4 pro+)

It's in the ocean for 5 days now. My new replacement ( Phantom 4 pro ), came in today. So, naturally, we'll go searching for the old one with the new one.
Question; what would it be worth?
( it was 7 months old - Phantom 4 pro+)
Reuseable parts = Props and SD card
All electronics and steel screws etc have been feeling the corrosive effects of saltwater from the moment it splashed in.
Unless the water is only a few feet deep, it's not going to be visible.

Reactions: K Henry
It most likely filled up with water and flipped upside down. If you get a submarine, you might be able to find it. :)
I disagree. It's in shallow water, and could be found in calm clear water. but not if it's high surf, or seaweed\algea in that part of the beach, but it's there...unless it has already washed up. Lots of surfers.
Stormy weather here in a few days
Time to get my batteries charged.
This photo was taken the day of my accident in the surf.
Thank you for the reply
K Henry

I disagree. It's in shallow water, and could be found in calm clear water. Not if it's high surf, or seaweed\algea in that part of the beach, but it's there...unless it has already washed up. Lots of surfers.
Stormy weather here in a few days
Time to get my batteries charged.
This photo was taken the day of my accident in the surf.
Thank you for the reply
K Henry
Let us know if you find it! I hope you do....

Attachments

• DJI_0003.JPG
    DJI_0003.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 364
If your crash into the water was pilot error you might consider a refresh policy on your new craft. The old would have been worth retrieving had you had a refresh policy.
If I'm not mistaken, refresh DOES NOT cover water landings. Almost certain I read that after I purchased mine.

Reactions: K Henry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West