IDLITEv2 mod

Reaction score
Hi all, I need some help finding the name of a store in Orange County Ca. Might be in Huntington Beach area, that sells and installs the IDLITE mods. There was a post that had the name of the place and address but I did not write it down and now, after an extensive search, cannot find it. If anyone knows of it or can help, ...Thanks!

FYI, I think you mean ITELITE.

Sorry misinterpreted, my hand hit a button on my tablet and it went crazy. I wanted to say thanks, you are right!

Dirkclod
I called and they don't have the part or order it or do the work. So it is another business. I remember the picture of the shop looked small and there were two guys in it. Seems it was in a shopping strip. I will keep searching. Thank you for your suggestion.

Dirkclod
I called and they don't have the part or order it or do the work. So it is another business. I remember the picture of the shop looked small and there were two guys in it. Seems it was in a shopping strip. I will keep searching. Thank you for your suggestion.
OK dude , I just goggled that shop and thought they could point you where you could go . There's bunch's of stores there .
Have you considered doing it yourself ?

I have and have looked at the videos of it and it looks simple enough but parts of it looks kind of delicate as well. I had a major concussion a few years ago and have had several small strokes as a result which has left my hands with partial feeling and my left had especially with limited mobility, therefore delicate work is not exactly my forte.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have and have looked at the videos of it and it looks simple enough but parts of it looks kind of delicate as well. I had a major concussion a few years ago and have had several small strokes as a result which has left my hands with partial feeling and my left had especially with limited mobility, therefore delicate work is not exactly my forte.
Well I can understand that and it is to mess up in a few steps so that's a smart move .
I would just keep calling some of those shops and asking them who you might get if no one here ever chimes in with a shop there .
Do come back to this and say what you find :)

Why not send it to Jake at Maxx UAV? Great work and customer service.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl