Ideas on precisely control?

Reaction score
Doing an orbit mode you need to hold both sticks in one position for as long as 30 seconds. Is there any way to hold that sticks using some ... I do not know... some stick between stick and controller?

Unscrew the top of the stick, add a stiff rectangle of card and screw the top back on. Make sure you still have the range of movement to start and stop rotors. You then press gently down on the card to control the turn. There is a YouTube video that shows this, I've not tried it myself.

Reactions: tvckz
Or you could cut off the top of a cereal box and put a hole in the cardboard.
Slip the hole over the control stick and hold it down (it might take 2 fingers and a thumb to hold it in position). Hold the cardboard firmly to the controller to maintain the desired control input.

If you hold the controls in the same spot for too long, it will execute RTH, at least in my case, I fly the FC40 & P1.

Good luck,

My signature contains a great search link by Google.

Reactions: tvckz

Wish it was my idea. One of our members from Florida posted a video on it.

It's great. I use it often.

Thanks tvckz... :D

Oh yea, I use a Raisin Bran box top, it adds flavor. I want to see what you all use. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you hold the controls in the same spot for too long, it will execute RTH, at least in my case, I fly the FC40 & P1.

No it should not do that. Unless you are holding one of the sticks in one spot for so long that it flys out of radio range.

Or you could cut off the top of a cereal box and put a hole in the cardboard.
Slip the hole over the control stick and hold it down (it might take 2 fingers and a thumb to hold it in position). Hold the cardboard firmly to the controller to maintain the desired control input.

I do the same thing with a membership card with a hole punch in it. It works REALLY well and can give a nice smooth shot. Before that I was using the prop-wrench, but it can (and will) scratch the plastic surface. You can also find on ebay an elastic setup that helps as well (never used them, but keep seeing them pop up). http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=phantom+3+yaw+control

Reactions: IflyinWY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.