I was given a P4P 2.0 in pieces, found a broken connection.

Reaction score
I believe it's for one of the antennas in the legs. I found it when looking over the drone trying to asses what's wrong with it. Is this an easy fix?

Attachments

• PXL_20230806_204440294.jpg
    PXL_20230806_204440294.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 76
  • PXL_20230806_204427320.jpg
    PXL_20230806_204427320.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 84
V1 and V2 are different. Make sure you get a V2. Not interchangeable. They were more expensive than that the last time I looked. Good luck.

Reactions: PickleSlice
I saw that one, and I also found this one...both being expensive. It looks like all the other version od the P4 are around $100...of course this one is not.

Last edited:
Will the drone fly without that copnnection? I understand it likely may have reduced range, but will it fly at all?

I do have a solution to this problem. If you look at the connection to the power board where the other compass connects you will see the other side is not used. You can use the P4P version one leg and connect the compass wire from that leg to the empty spot. It is hard to describe how to do this on here. As far as flying without this compass, You will get a compass error. If you want to contact me I can walk you through how to fix this. I have a bunch of used legs and would be glad to send you what you need.

I do have a solution to this problem. If you look at the connection to the power board where the other compass connects you will see the other side is not used. You can use the P4P version one leg and connect the compass wire from that leg to the empty spot. It is hard to describe how to do this on here. As far as flying without this compass, You will get a compass error. If you want to contact me I can walk you through how to fix this. I have a bunch of used legs and would be glad to send you what you need.
I actually have access to a parts P4P! I'll message you for details. Thank you!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl