I still need help

Reaction score
Hi again,
I have an older phantom (it only came with a camera mount, no camera) and it no longer stays in place.
It will hold altitude but moves with the slightest breeze.

I have done the compass dance untill I fall over (joke) and that had no effect so now Im told I have to hook it up to my laptop
and re calibrate (sp?) the thing. Two problems come up at this point, 1) the thought of doing this scares the crap outa me.
and 2) where do i find the software to do this. ---------------------------- My first post.

So, Ive downloaded the software, pluged the phantom into the computer using the USB cable supplyed, and then------
----NOTHING! No prompt, when I click on just about anything it tells me to plug in controler.

maybe I was right the first time, old guys shouldn't have cool toys.

Im sorry to bring this back up into the board but I reall don't understand.

graybeard

Let's see if you can help the folks who will help you out. First can you find any information on your Phantom, there may be a model number on the underside. Also look on the underside of the controller what information is on the sticker on it ?

Secondly or is it third, are you using a Mac or a PC ?

Those bits of information with help those folks help you.

graybeard said:
Hi again,
I have an older phantom (it only came with a camera mount, no camera) and it no longer stays in place.
It will hold altitude but moves with the slightest breeze.

I have done the compass dance untill I fall over (joke) and that had no effect so now Im told I have to hook it up to my laptop
and re calibrate (sp?) the thing. Two problems come up at this point, 1) the thought of doing this scares the crap outa me.
and 2) where do i find the software to do this. ---------------------------- My first post.

So, Ive downloaded the software, pluged the phantom into the computer using the USB cable supplyed, and then------
----NOTHING! No prompt, when I click on just about anything it tells me to plug in controler.

maybe I was right the first time, old guys shouldn't have cool toys.

Im sorry to bring this back up into the board but I reall don't understand.

graybeard

Did you just download the assistant software or did you download and install the drivers too?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31