I need Pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the Gainesville/Ocala/Lake City FL region and am willing to travel. I also fly for DroneBase,BetterView, and a few others. Let me know if you need me in my region :)

Has anyone heard back from him? I messaged him when he first put this out and never got a reply.

Interested...California Cert w/Daylight Waiver....PM me if needed. Have a good day.

I am looking for FAA Certified pilots that are looking to fly commercial properties ranging from restaurants to apartment complexes. Pay is negotiable depending on the job. Mainly in TX and FL but we are looking to expand. Please let me know if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

I have commercial license and fly most of the Florida gulf coast. I reside both Panama City (panhandle) and Punta Gorda (southwest Florida) I have three years of flying and 35 years of photography experience.

I am looking for FAA Certified pilots that are looking to fly commercial properties ranging from restaurants to apartment complexes. Pay is negotiable depending on the job. Mainly in TX and FL but we are looking to expand. Please let me know if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm a Private Pilot since 1987 and days away from getting my Part 107. I have a Phantom 3 Pro and have worked as an instructor. I'm in the San Diego Area. I'd like to fly for you if you have a need in this area. PM me if you want my infor for your list

Update now I have my Part 107. Passed with a 92. Contact me if I can help.
Thanks
Joe

I'm in the South Metro Area of Denver, CO. - Alan Hannasch - 303-550-7774 - Have my UAS certification, Registered Phantom3 (bring on more soon)

I have my 107 and am in the midwest. Let me know if I can help.
Gary

Unfortunately the OP has not been around these boards in over 23 weeks now so I'm going to close this thread.

@Lyons063 if you come back and want this thread reopened just PM me or any of the staff here at PP.

Thread Closed!!

Reactions: Gulfstream
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.