I need Pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking for FAA Certified pilots that are looking to fly commercial properties ranging from restaurants to apartment complexes. Pay is negotiable depending on the job. Mainly in TX and FL but we are looking to expand. Please let me know if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

I am looking for FAA Certified pilots that are looking to fly commercial properties ranging from restaurants to apartment complexes. Pay is negotiable depending on the job. Mainly in TX and FL but we are looking to expand. Please let me know

I am a Part 107 pilot in Central Texas who would be interested in flying for you. I have many years commercial flying experience and my schedule is very flexible.

Last edited by a moderator:
RockCreekAerials (and others)

I suggest you make contact via a PM and not share your personal contact information on the open forum. Just my 2 cents worth :)

Last edited:
If you ever expand to CA let me know. I am Part 107 pilot in Los Angeles County who would be interested in flying for you. I have been flying primarily for the Construction industry. Please PM me if you ever need someone down here.

IF you ever move into west central Ohio, let me know.

I am looking for FAA Certified pilots that are looking to fly commercial properties ranging from restaurants to apartment complexes. Pay is negotiable depending on the job. Mainly in TX and FL but we are looking to expand. Please let me know if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

Anything in the way of North Texas... between Dallas and Sherman? FlyByVideoPros.com
We fly Inspire w/X5. P4 Pro, and Mavic Pro.. depending on what is needed.

Anything in the way of North Texas... between Dallas and Sherman? FlyByVideoPros.com
We fly Inspire w/X5. P4 Pro, and Mavic Pro.. depending on what is needed.

do you have an email address I can send to? We can better communicate from there. I look forward to working with you in the future. It seems like there is a lot of work up there and I know a LOT of roofing companies up there.

Best Regards,

I suggest you make contact via a PM and not share your personal contact information on the open forum. Just my 2 cents worth :)

I agree, but the point was to find (certed) pilots I can work with on a national basis. I really don't know of a better method than to work with certed pilots that are wanting to make some money with their drones. This is part of the business I am building. If you have another avenue I would be open arms to hear about it.

Best Regards

Reactions: Duchunter
I agree, but the point was to find (certed) pilots I can work with on a national basis. I really don't know of a better method than to work with certed pilots that are wanting to make some money with their drones. This is part of the business I am building. If you have another avenue I would be open arms to hear about it.

Best Regards

I see no fault in your process I just wanted to offer some IT/Security advice to those wanting to contact you.

I was suggesting interested parties contact YOU via Private Message (PM) as opposed to putting their contact information on an open forum for SPAMBOTS to harvest and start adding to the SPAM databases.

I'm not exactly sure what your concern is about me but I can't delete you from the forum feed. I don't run this forum. You may need to talk to the administrators of this. I'm sorry you are offended by this (not sure why...). Best of luck
I think you're missing the point. That person was asking the STAFF here at Phantom Pilots to delete their contact information from the open forum.

Looking back I see the confusion. RockCreekAerials deleted their post (it was the post right after your initial post) which is the one I replied to. With THAT post now gone (it had his personal contact information listed) it looks like we are talking back to you. Sorry about the confusion here.

I think I've gotten "most" of this back in order now. If there is any further confusion let me know and I'll revisit this thread.

Reactions: Duchunter
I think you're missing the point. That person was asking the STAFF here at Phantom Pilots to delete their contact information from the open forum.

Looking back I see the confusion. RockCreekAerials deleted their post (it was the post right after your initial post) which is the one I replied to. With THAT post now gone (it had his personal contact information listed) it looks like we are talking back to you. Sorry about the confusion here.

I think I've gotten "most" of this back in order now. If there is any further confusion let me know and I'll revisit this thread.

All good bro... Thanks for the update on the thread. Best Regards

Interested! In the Austin and San Antonio and surrounding areas with FAA certification and willing to travel to increase coverage area. Latest DJI equipment as well.

I spend winters in Fl , have my 107 and p4 , let me know from November till mid april

Are you still looking for pilots in the FL area

If you're still looking for pilots in west Texas I'd be interested in speaking with you. I'll send a pm

PM me I am located in Charlotte, NC

PM me...I'm part 107 certified, flying in Maryland and Northern Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic