I need help!

Reaction score
Hallo
I need help to solve a problem on my Phantom 2 vision. For a month I took it and I did just a few flight. Really excited.
I can not turn on the engines with the two joystick. But if I put it in a ground station, once the mission is set up, with the command go part and do its mission. The last time I used it correctly, I was raised to 120 meters, set limit. Then I set it up 500 meters, but after a while it did not start but it only started with the mission. I found maps where, where I was, there is no fly zone for the presence after a few miles of a small airport. I lowered the limit again to 120 meters but I could not make it fly with the comand in any way. Maybe I've updated the firmware, since I do not know the software yet. I do not know what to do anymore. Reinstalled the android and windows software, real-time transmitter and Phanthom with its key. How do I reset a quadricopter, bring it all as new?
I am very grateful if you give me an indication to get out of this situation!
Thank you
Dani

I found where I was wrong. In assisting software in basic functions, in the RC setup, I had selected, in command stick calibration, REV instead of NORM. I do not know what it's like but the stick did not seem to work.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94