i need help!! controller wont connect to aircraft P3P

Reaction score
will someone please help me i have tried everything and nothing seems to work i have an iphone 6 with the dji go app and i cannot connect my aircraft all it does is the back lights are flashing red and green and the front ones are solid red

It looks that you have a IMU problem. Calibrate IMU on a level led surface in cold condition, hope that will resolve this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If you have a Phantoms Pro or advanced, Step one is to make sure your controller is connected to the device running DJI Go app. Do you hear the device "ping" or alert you when you connect the USB to between the remote and the device?

Have you tried linking the controller with the aircraft, also make sure your firmware is all the same I had a similar issue with a camera swap.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'm Also having trouble connecting the aircraft to the controller. I have a P3P with a modded controller (MAXX UAV). I have updated the firmware (12/1 update) and the controller. I've updated all of my batteries. I've calibrated the compass and IMU. When I boot up, sometimes the aircraft connects, sometimes it doesn't and sometimes just for a minute or two then drops out. My equipment is all in great shape, never crashed and not really even flown that much. Can anyone help troubleshoot this?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub