I made my first little video. What do you think?

I bet that car catches some kirbs. Would not last long over here in UK with our speed bumps. Not bad combination of video and sound though.

assetBanner.php

So your drone is just used to scare away birds from dropping on the car?
But I like the car port, is it a stepped retaining wall?

Sort of, it is there to level the driveway due to a fair downward grade in the back yard away from the house.

Nice looking Vette. Not too shabby as a first video attempt. A couple of suggestions -

Try different elevations / angles - most of what you have is shot from pretty high up. Don't be afraid to get closer to your subject when that is the focus of the video.

Shorten the garage door open reveal.

I know this is just a first attempt so take the above critique with that in mind. It's not like you have a client paying for this. Again, nice looking car.

Last edited:
Thanks. I wanted to get a little more comfortable with it before flying it super low low in that area. It looks fairly open. But there are certainly things to hit. I may order an osmo mobile to try to work in some handheld footage as well.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Obviously, I should remove trash cans and tidy the garage. But, this was just for fun....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Show off...just kidding, beautiful Vette!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

nice vette but very boring vid lol

I am going to keep tweaking it. Perhaps I can get someone I trust to drive it around some.

I have some track footage, but the resolution is to low to work with this.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

This one my first:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have that exact vette black on black, z06 with z07 package. Mine has a manual tranny and the ground effects package..... no way anybody but me will drive it. Just got a P4p for Christmas and a total newbie with drones. Been doing nothing but reading and trying to get educated before I even take it out of the box. This forum has been very helpful and I feel like I already know some of you. It seems to be a great place with a lot of help. It's nice to learn about things like the RTH ascending bug, reading about range tests, and the help locating lost birds. As far as ur vid.... drive the car yourself and have the drone follow you..... although I know it can't keep up.... that car is faster than it looks for real..... lol

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: ElCid79

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.